GARDEN CITY, NY – November 26, 2014
ImaCor, Inc, the developer of the world's first and only hemodynamic transesophageal echocardiography (hTEE™) technology, today announced the release of its all-in-one platform for advanced hemodynamic management. Moreover, ImaCor has secured 510 (K) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to market a transthoracic echocardiography (TTE) probe, making ImaCor's platform the first-of-its-kind for hemodynamic management.
- hTEE, enabled by the ClariTEE® probe that can be left indwelling for 72-hours and has been proven in multiple studies to change management in 66% of critical care patients;
- hTTE™, a transthoracic probe for complementary hemodynamic management;
- Hemodynamic trending, displaying cardiac filling and function data over time in a dashboard format;
- Sizeable image quality improvements with 7 mHz resolution at 18 cm depth; and
- Zura™ ultrasound systems, including the Zura EVO-1, the latest model in the Zura EVO™ family to offer new advanced processing for high definition imaging.
"I am impressed with the significant image quality improvements on ImaCor's all-in-one hemodynamic management platform – it provides the whole picture in critical care," said Nicholas Cavarocchi MD, FACS, FCCP, Director of the Surgical Critical Care Unit at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. "Our time to stability with ImaCor's technology has proven to be cutting edge."
"We've had great success with our program for advanced hemodynamic management and witnessed the value that hTEE brings to our unit," commented Robert N. Sladen MD, FCCM, Chief of the Division of Critical Care at Columbia University. "Given that hTEE is continuously available in our unit, having the ability to use hTTE will provide additional benefits to our program."
"Strategically, our all-in-one hemodynamic management platform fulfills our vision of providing the most advanced technology in critical care," explains Peter Pellerito, President & CEO of ImaCor Inc. "The new system delivers a higher level of capabilities to our customers, avoiding dramatic cost, while saving time, money, and ultimately, lives."
To learn how this can help your facility, please visit our website at www.ImaCorInc.com.
ImaCor Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Garden City, NY. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes advanced solutions for hemodynamic assessment in the critical care environment for the purpose of improving patient outcomes and optimizing utilization of healthcare resources. ImaCor manufactures the ClariTEE® probe, the only miniaturized, indwelling TEE probe suitable for long-term clinical settings. hTEE™, Zura™, Zura EVO™, Adaptaflex™, and ClariTEE® are trademarks of ImaCor, Inc. For more information, please visit our website at www.imacorinc.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.