Introducing the Zura™ Handheld Hemodynamic Ultrasound System by ImaCor®
The Zura Hemodynamic Ultrasound system is the companion device to the ClariTEE transesophageal echo probe.
Together, they comprise the first and only one-of-its-kind advanced hemodynamic management platform for your most at-risk patients.
- High definition imaging for high performance teams
- Direct WIFI connection to mobile devices
- AI-driven optimized imaging for ‘first picture, best picture’ ease of use
- Seamless DICOM connectivity, livestreaming tools for team review, and Cloud capabilities to match ICU workflow
- The only handheld compatible with the hemodynamic ultrasound ClariTEE® probe
What’s new with the Zura Handheld?
- Improved image quality: Leveraging the latest high definition ultrasound technology on the market enables novice users in achieving desired performance with minimal training.
- Portability: Pocket-sized, 22-ounce handheld is a step change from cart-based ultrasound, particularly in the ICU where space is a commodity.
- Better user experience: Optimal pairing harnessing latest tech advancements for fast and easy “connect and image” performance
- Easier decision making: Accessible, connected, and compatible – great images from the start.
- Training teams, faster: Expanded applications and broader user groups benefit with limited training
The Handheld Hemodynamic Management System
- App based hemodynamic ultrasound system, IN YOUR POCKET!
- Disposable, detachable probe to manage multiple patients simultaneously
- Unique AdaptaFlex™ makes it easy for novices to obtain views
- Indwelling up to 72 hours
- Miniaturized design (<1/3 size of conventional TEE)